AN.com's Soap Opera, "Generic Hospital"

Updated | Posted
by Davey Do Davey Do Member Expert Nurse Retired

Specializes in Psych (25 years), Medical (15 years). Has 43 years experience.

avatar-male-female.png.adda4eeb02209d998b127e19376fe19a.png

Davey Do

Specializes in Psych (25 years), Medical (15 years). Has 43 years experience. 1 Article; 9,894 Posts

OOPS! Forgot the caption:

avatar-male-female2.png.c70757a27a06cf0327ec4c0bb6c08371.png

AJJKRN

AJJKRN

Specializes in Medical-Surgical/Float Pool/Stepdown. Has 6+ years experience. 1,224 Posts

Oh Lord Davey Do, sometimes I wonder what it would be like to get a glimpse into your mind...and sometimes I wonder if you're either missing or have too many crayons in your box! :roflmao:

Either way, I have the same sense of humor but without the savvy art and technical skills. :inlove:

Davey Do

Specializes in Psych (25 years), Medical (15 years). Has 43 years experience. 1 Article; 9,894 Posts

AJJKRN said:
Oh Lord Davey Do, sometimes I wonder what it would be like to get a glimpse into your mind...

1734560519_generichospitalsurg1.png.c93fa82b8ce50846e8c8e5094093fdc7.png

Davey Do

Specializes in Psych (25 years), Medical (15 years). Has 43 years experience. 1 Article; 9,894 Posts

AJJKRN said:
I have the same sense of humor but without the savvy art and technical skills.

angry.png.a5536cfe0e33afd8acde33a9d01ad448.png

meanmaryjean, DNP, RN

Specializes in NICU, ICU, PICU, Academia. Has 45 years experience. 7,899 Posts

Can I play the former cam girl with a heart of gold who went to nursing school three weeks ago and now works, OR, peds, ICU AND mans the 'front desk'???? PLease- it's my DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM job- honest!

Davey Do

Specializes in Psych (25 years), Medical (15 years). Has 43 years experience. 1 Article; 9,894 Posts

meanmaryjean said:
Can I play the former cam girl with a heart of gold who went to nursing school three weeks ago and now works, OR, peds, ICU AND mans the 'front desk'???? PLease- it's my DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM job- honest!

508068151_biglike.png.e32a91c9ec3b177e2c7bbccbb3e88a2e.png

sevensonnets

sevensonnets

975 Posts

No you may not, meanmaryjean. I've already applied for the job.

meanmaryjean, DNP, RN

Specializes in NICU, ICU, PICU, Academia. Has 45 years experience. 7,899 Posts

sevensonnets said:
No you may not, meanmaryjean. I've already applied for the job.

Game on! I predict you're going to come down with Explosive Amnesia!*

*Obscure Futurama reference.

sevensonnets

sevensonnets

975 Posts

Well, I guess that's better than explosive diarrhea!

RiskManager

Specializes in Healthcare risk management and liability. 1 Article; 615 Posts

I want to be the Ted Buckland character. Not much of a stretch.

Davey Do

Specializes in Psych (25 years), Medical (15 years). Has 43 years experience. 1 Article; 9,894 Posts

meanmaryjean said:
Can I
sevensonnets said:
I've already
meanmaryjean said:
I predict
sevensonnets said:
I guess
RiskManager said:
I want

What about me?

ME.png.e5bacf40b72349c93123d05edf735002.png