Nursing Degree Programs
Looking for the school that best fits your needs is hard. We've been there. So, we put this list of degrees and area of interest to help in your research. We have many universities offering Associate, Bachelor, Graduate, Master, Doctoral, and Undergraduate programs and much more.
We've kept tuition and class size low while growing our commitments to diversity and community - it's all part of our student-centered education.
Whether you're starting or continuing your college education, you need the support of your family, friends, employers, and - most importantly - your university. At USU, we pride ourselves on the principles of a student-centered education - an education in which the entire university community is dedicated to the success of each and every student.
Are you looking for quality nursing schools in Florida? Consider Medtech Institute. Our campus in Orlando, Florida, offers programs that can help you train to be a medical assistant, medical billing and coding specialist, or study practical nursing in a supportive educational environment.
- Orlando: 1900 N Alafaya Trail #100 Orlando, FL 32826
- Fort Lauderdale: 3383 N State Road 7 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework--up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Glen Allen: 2200 Old Brick Rd. Glen Allen, VA 23060
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Lewiston: 475 Lisbon Street Lewiston, ME 04240
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI's Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor's Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate's Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Virginia Beach: 5501 Greenwich Road Suite #100 Virginia Beach, VA 23462
- Salt Lake City: 5588 S Green Street Salt Lake City, UT 84123
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state's preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
Home to more than 58,000 students from all 50 states and 125 different countries, Rutgers' mission is to prepare students to become productive members of society and good citizens of the world. That's made possible by a faculty and staff of over 13,000 members, which includes an Abel Prize winner, Guggenheim Fellows, MacArthur "Genius Award" Fellows, Pulitzer Prize winners, and many more.