Sharp New Grad March 2022

Posted

Creating this thread for those who’ve applied to Sharp New Grad Residency for March 2022!

I chose L&D at SMB as my first choice and was wondering if anyone else did so/has had an update to their portal 🙂

LP_RN, BSN, RN

Specializes in Women Services.

On 11/3/2021 at 12:35 AM, Bk94 said:

Creating this thread for those who’ve applied to Sharp New Grad Residency for March 2022!

I chose L&D at SMB as my first choice and was wondering if anyone else did so/has had an update to their portal 🙂

Hi, I also chose L&D! there have not been any updates on my application since I submitted it. 

LP_RN, BSN, RN

Specializes in Women Services.

2 minutes ago, LP_RN said:

Hi, I also chose L&D! there have not been any updates on my application since I submitted it. 

Wait, I lied. The last update was October 21st and now says "under consideration", but I haven't received an email so not too sure if that's good or bad news. 

22 hours ago, LP_RN said:

Wait, I lied. The last update was October 21st and now says "under consideration", but I haven't received an email so not too sure if that's good or bad news. 

Mine was updated on Oct 21st as well, but still says under review. I’m hoping it’s a good sign! I haven’t heard from many others who applied for SMB other than two that have been denied. I know some other departments have updated statuses online and called for interviews. I was surprised no one had created a page here yet!

LP_RN, BSN, RN

Specializes in Women Services.

2 hours ago, Bk94 said:

Mine was updated on Oct 21st as well, but still says under review. I’m hoping it’s a good sign! I haven’t heard from many others who applied for SMB other than two that have been denied. I know some other departments have updated statuses online and called for interviews. I was surprised no one had created a page here yet!

I applied to SMB a few months ago before I even graduated nursing school and tested for boards. My application had been updated to "under consideration", but ended up receiving a rejection email the same day. so maybe it's a good thing. I'll keep ya'll updated 🙂

I applied to SGH for ED and my status has said “under consideration” for a while but said it was updated last on October 31st even though it still says “under consideration” 

I applied to Memorial Trauma/Neuro PCU and just received an invitation to interview today! Hopefully this helps anyone reading this if they applied there as well! 

LP_RN, BSN, RN

Specializes in Women Services.

On 11/8/2021 at 4:19 PM, R.Mart said:

I applied to Memorial Trauma/Neuro PCU and just received an invitation to interview today! Hopefully this helps anyone reading this if they applied there as well! 

Good luck!!

LP_RN, BSN, RN

Specializes in Women Services.

Hey everyone! 

Has anyone that applied for L&D at SMB heard anything from HR? 

55 minutes ago, LP_RN said:

Hey everyone! 

Has anyone that applied for L&D at SMB heard anything from HR? 

Still no updates for me!

Just got a call to schedule an interview for next week! 

LP_RN, BSN, RN

Specializes in Women Services.

11 minutes ago, Bk94 said:

Just got a call to schedule an interview for next week! 

That's great, congratulations! Is the interview in person? 

I still have not heard back 😞