Jump to content

Providence TIP Program September 2020

First Year   (5,830 Views | 117 Replies)

BYO_RN has 1 years experience as a ADN and specializes in Critical care.

408 Profile Views; 54 Posts

Hey all,

I wanted to make a forum where we could communicate regarding Providence Health's TIP program starting in September 2020. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nurse_nik337 has 1 years experience as a ADN.

36 Posts; 259 Profile Views

Hi!! I applied on 5/27 and completed the on demand vdo interview. I guess now is just a waiting game for the in-person interview. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 Posts; 145 Profile Views

Hi, 

I applied today 6/1. Will update if I hear back :) 

Which location and unit are you guys interested in? 

GOOD LUCK ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nurse_nik337 has 1 years experience as a ADN.

36 Posts; 259 Profile Views

8 minutes ago, Liorsasi said:

Hi, 

I applied today 6/1. Will update if I hear back 🙂

Which location and unit are you guys interested in? 

GOOD LUCK ! 

I applied to St Joseph in Burbank and Holy Cross, oncology and ICU. How about you ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

31 Posts; 269 Profile Views

Hi all!! I applied on 5/31. I chose Burbank and no preference for the second location since I’m from the Bay Area. I applied stepdown and oncology. I haven’t started my on-demand video. What does it look like and when is this due? Thanks

Edited by MurseJojo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nurse_nik337 has 1 years experience as a ADN.

36 Posts; 259 Profile Views

38 minutes ago, MurseJojo said:

Hi all!! I applied on 5/31. I chose Burbank and no preference for the second location since I’m from the Bay Area. I applied stepdown and oncology. I haven’t started my on-demand video. What does it look like and when is this due? Thanks

Hi! The on demand vdo wasn’t too bad, typical interview questions. I’m not sure when it’s due, I received the invite and completed it the same day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 Posts; 145 Profile Views

1 hour ago, Nurse_nik337 said:

I applied to St Joseph in Burbank and Holy Cross, oncology and ICU. How about you ?

I applied to Tarzana, and no pref for the second. I requested L&D, PP, and NICU. Now onto the on demand video 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BYO_RN has 1 years experience as a ADN and specializes in Critical care.

54 Posts; 408 Profile Views

I chose St. Joseph & Mission Hills, ICU, Tele, and Float Pool. Yes, I have heard it's better to complete the on-demand interview as soon as possible. 

Good luck everyone!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 Posts; 79 Profile Views

Hey everyone!

Im a new graduate RN with my ADN that graduated from Mount Saint Mary’s University in December 2019. I’m currently enrolled in the RN-BSN program as well and will graduate in December 2020. I had created another board but someone told me to post here so here I am 😊

I submitted my application and documents for the program last week (Thursday, May 28th) and I completed the virtual self paced interview (Tuesday, June 2nd).

where is everyone else on their application process? And what specialities did you chose? Also what hospitals within Providence?

 

I chose Labor and delivery, post partum, and NICU.

For sites I chose Providence Saint Joseph Burbank , providence Tarzana, and Providence Mission Hills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BYO_RN has 1 years experience as a ADN and specializes in Critical care.

54 Posts; 408 Profile Views

I chose Critical Care, Tele, and Float pool. I completed my stuff around then too. My application still says were reviewing your application, hopefully well hear back soon. Has anyone reached out to the recruiter? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 Posts; 167 Profile Views

Hi! I also applied to the program. I had no preference for locations but requested ICU/ step down. Good luck everyone! I know second interviews are late June through July so I’m hoping we find out within the next week or two. Is anyone else out of state? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

29 Posts; 582 Profile Views

15 hours ago, MadelinercADNRNMSMU said:

Hey everyone!

Im a new graduate RN with my ADN that graduated from Mount Saint Mary’s University in December 2019. I’m currently enrolled in the RN-BSN program as well and will graduate in December 2020. I had created another board but someone told me to post here so here I am 😊

I submitted my application and documents for the program last week (Thursday, May 28th) and I completed the virtual self paced interview (Tuesday, June 2nd).

where is everyone else on their application process? And what specialities did you chose? Also what hospitals within Providence?

 

I chose Labor and delivery, post partum, and NICU.

For sites I chose Providence Saint Joseph Burbank , providence Tarzana, and Providence Mission Hills.

Hi!! I'm also in Mount's RN-BSN program, graduating in August 2020! I've submitted my application and on-demand video interview already. So far my status says that they've received my submission, last updated on 5/28. 

I chose Med-Surg/Tele, Postpartum, and Labor & Delivery 🙂 and chose Saint Joseph Burbank and Mission Hills!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.