I've prioritized my nursing diagnosis according to Maslow's.
1. Ineffective tissue perfusion r/t high blood pressure
2. Chronic confusion r/t disease process
3. Functional urinary incontinence r/t cognitive disorder
4. Fear r/t sensory impairment, separation from support system in a potentially stressful situation, unfamiliarity with environmental experiences
5. Disturbed sensory perception: auditory r/t alteration in sensory reception, transmission, integration
6. Risk for aspiration r/t impaired swallowing
We've of course been taught a 'risk for' diagnosis is never high priority since it's only a risk for. Any input if you'd change any order would be great. We're forming a care plan on the top three nursing diagnosis.