I'm a nursing student and taking a Community Health Nursing. Parish nurse is my topic to do presentation on. I am to interview an individual who works as Parish nurse. I was wondering if you could answer a few questions. The interview is to help with presentation and make others to have a better understanding about Parish nursing. The questions are below:
1. What is your name? If you do not want to give your name, please note "Anonymous."
2. Where do you work and what is your position? Do you get pay or is it volunteer job?
3. How long have you been working as a Parish Nurse and how did you get into Parish nursing in the first place?
4. Explain the function, roles, and responsibilities of your position.
5. How do you provide spiritual care to a person who is experiencing an illness/injury and their family? Please list a few examples.
6. How do you feel that you are able to enhance the healing environment for the person who is sick/injured and his/her family?
7. What is your typical week like?
8. What are the advantages or disadvantages of Parish nursing?
Thank you so much..