Jump to content

Anxious!

Nurses   (539 Views | 3 Replies)
by Just me1 Just me1 (New) New

207 Profile Views; 2 Posts

I am so upset.....everytime I think about going to work my anxiety hits the roof....... I have seen many unsafe practices, horrible care, and staffing is always a prob. Admin seems to only care about getting beds filled. I am at my wits end..... how do all of you cope?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

iluvivt has 32 years experience as a BSN, RN and specializes in Infusion Nursing, Home Health Infusion.

2,738 Posts; 25,203 Profile Views

Where are you working that is so awful? Sometimes it is best to leave a hell hole but you have to determine if it really is or if it is sometho g else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 Posts; 207 Profile Views

Long term care....... I feel in have tried my best and now I am just suffering. No matter how hard I try....it doesn't change things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HeySis has 25 years experience as a BSN, RN and specializes in PACU.

435 Posts; 5,950 Profile Views

I cope because my job isn't like that. We are conscientious about safety, work together as a team and rarely have staffing issues. When we do it was an unforeseeable thing and there is usually someone that will pitch in (either come in and help or manager comes over and works). I leave feeling we we give great patient care 90% of the time and the other 10% is still safe... just rushed.

In other words... it's past time to start looking for a new place to work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.