UTK 2021 ABSN

Posted

Hi everyone! I was just admitted to the University of Tennessee-Knoxville ABSN. I wanted to start a thread! Go Vols!

Wow that was fast! Hoping to hear the same news eventually! 

3 hours ago, Rm3729373 said:

Wow that was fast! Hoping to hear the same news eventually! 

Yes I hope you do! The University still needs to send out their acceptances, so I am still waiting on that. Fingers crossed! 

Edited by kt987654321

On 12/18/2020 at 1:24 PM, kt987654321 said:

Hi everyone! I was just admitted to the University of Tennessee-Knoxville ABSN. I wanted to start a thread! Go Vols!

Congrats! I was under the impression that acceptance letters wouldn’t go out until January or February. 

1 hour ago, absnCH21 said:

Congrats! I was under the impression that acceptance letters wouldn’t go out until January or February. 

Thank you! Hopefully soon!

Edited by kt987654321

if you don't mind me asking what was your GPA

8 hours ago, andy chen said:

if you don't mind me asking what was your GPA

I had a 3.91. 

13 hours ago, kt987654321 said:

Thank you! Hopefully soon!

How long ago did you submit your application? I am trying to determine the wait time. 

27 minutes ago, absnCH21 said:

How long ago did you submit your application? I am trying to determine the wait time. 

I submitted mine on November 25th (just checked NursingCas)

36 minutes ago, kt987654321 said:

I submitted mine on November 25th (just checked NursingCas)

Thank you! I submitted mine closer to the deadline and of course that’s also right before the holidays. Hopefully I’ll come back on with good news in the coming weeks. Congratulations again 

On 12/21/2020 at 2:54 PM, Rachel Mcallister said:

Wow that was fast! Hoping to hear the same news eventually! 

hi guys! I got an email this evening saying I was admitted to the ABSN program!

9 minutes ago, Rm3729373 said:

hi guys! I got an email this evening saying I was admitted to the ABSN program!

Yay!! Congratulations! That is great news. Hopefully there will be a facebook page where we can all meet each other