Jump to content

Simmons Direct Entry 2020

School Programs   (1,334 Views | 32 Replies)
by obgyntech obgyntech (New) New Student

82 Profile Views; 2 Posts

Hey guys! Just thought we would keep each other updated on our application process! I recieved an email this morning saying my application is under review (i applied nov 15) and was wondering what everyone else has heard! Best of luck to everyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

43 Posts; 249 Profile Views

NursingCAS verified my app mid October but I have not heard anything from Simmons...hmm 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 Posts; 79 Profile Views

my application was verified mid october and I havent heard anything yet either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 Posts; 75 Profile Views

What other programs did people apply to? I applied to Marquette and Simmons and was accepted to Marquette. I'd love to talk to people about why they applied to Simmons and if this is their first choice program! 

Edited by Meep123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26 Posts; 445 Profile Views

I applied to regis college and have been accepted, but Simmons is my first choice. I really hope we hear back soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 Posts; 36 Profile Views

On 1/1/2020 at 9:51 PM, futurenp4life said:

I applied to regis college and have been accepted, but Simmons is my first choice. I really hope we hear back soon. 

When did you find out from Regis? I applied late but I still haven't heard anything back from them. Brian Dixon, the admissions coordinator for the program, said they were going to resume the admissions process 1/6 when they all come back from holiday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26 Posts; 445 Profile Views

15 hours ago, livontheg0 said:

When did you find out from Regis? I applied late but I still haven't heard anything back from them. Brian Dixon, the admissions coordinator for the program, said they were going to resume the admissions process 1/6 when they all come back from holiday.

I applied for the early action deadline and heard back in November of my acceptance. I have decided to put down the hefty deposit at regis, just in case if I don't get into Simmons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

43 Posts; 249 Profile Views

Anyone have acceptance decisions? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 Posts; 75 Profile Views

3 minutes ago, massDNP said:

Anyone have acceptance decisions? 

Nothing sent to me yet but I got a generalized email from Brett DiMarzo on December 24 saying decisions are most likely going to be sent out early/mid february!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 Posts; 36 Profile Views

Haven’t heard anything from Simmons yet. Just that general email back on 12/24. I did hear back and got accepted to Regis on 1/7. Fingers still crossed! Good luck everyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26 Posts; 445 Profile Views

34 minutes ago, livontheg0 said:

Haven’t heard anything from Simmons yet. Just that general email back on 12/24. I did hear back and got accepted to Regis on 1/7. Fingers still crossed! Good luck everyone!

Congrats. When do you have to pay the tuition deposit by for Regis?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 Posts; 36 Profile Views

2 minutes ago, futurenp4life said:

Congrats. When do you have to pay the tuition deposit by for Regis?

 

Thank you! It’s the first one I got a decision from so I’m really excited! 3 weeks to put $1000 down, a month after that for another $1000 then $500 the summer before enrollment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×