Jump to content

Providence TIP Program April 2020

Job Hunt   (4,699 Views | 108 Replies)
by TRH TRH, ADN (New) New Student

91 Profile Views; 13 Posts

Hi everyone! I wanted to start a thread for timelines/questions about the TIP program for Providence starting in April 2020! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NurseBV83 is a BSN, LVN, RN and specializes in Obgyn.

19 Posts; 66 Profile Views

Hi! 
I applied for the program but haven’t heard anything yet. I applied Jan 13. 
Which units did you apply for? 
I picked Obgyn (which I hope os Mother Baby) and l&d.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 Posts; 91 Profile Views

19 hours ago, NurseBV83 said:

Hi! 
I applied for the program but haven’t heard anything yet. I applied Jan 13. 
Which units did you apply for? 
I picked Obgyn (which I hope os Mother Baby) and l&d.

I applied for ED, Med Surg/Tele, and Critical Care at St. Josephs and Holy Cross!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NurseBV83 is a BSN, LVN, RN and specializes in Obgyn.

19 Posts; 66 Profile Views

6 hours ago, TRH said:

I applied for ED, Med Surg/Tele, and Critical Care at St. Josephs and Holy Cross!

Nice! Keep us posted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 Posts; 35 Profile Views

Hi all, 

i applied on the 13th and got an email for a video interview that night. Completed it the next day. I applied for holy cross and stjoes but in hindsight shouldve just put open to any location. Applied for ER, med surg, critical care. Goodluck everyone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NurseBV83 is a BSN, LVN, RN and specializes in Obgyn.

19 Posts; 66 Profile Views

10 minutes ago, johnnyk79 said:

Hi all, 

i applied on the 13th and got an email for a video interview that night. Completed it the next day. I applied for holy cross and stjoes but in hindsight shouldve just put open to any location. Applied for ER, med surg, critical care. Goodluck everyone

Hi! Wow that’s great! The application I had only gave me 2 choices. Did you have letters of recommendations from clinical instructors?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 Posts; 35 Profile Views

5 minutes ago, NurseBV83 said:

Hi! Wow that’s great! The application I had only gave me 2 choices. Did you have letters of recommendations from clinical instructors?  

Hi there! Yes it requests one clinical instructor letter, one work letter, and one personal letter so thats what i included in my application packet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NurseBV83 is a BSN, LVN, RN and specializes in Obgyn.

19 Posts; 66 Profile Views

Ok well good luck and thanks for the info! Keep us posted!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 Posts; 91 Profile Views

19 hours ago, johnnyk79 said:

Hi all, 

i applied on the 13th and got an email for a video interview that night. Completed it the next day. I applied for holy cross and stjoes but in hindsight shouldve just put open to any location. Applied for ER, med surg, critical care. Goodluck everyone

How was the video interview? I’m planning on submitting mine later this afternoon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

75 Posts; 342 Profile Views

Hi everyone! I am planning to submit my app soon. My two hospital choices are Holy Cross and St. Joes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NurseBV83 is a BSN, LVN, RN and specializes in Obgyn.

19 Posts; 66 Profile Views

Hi! I submitted an application but my choices were for st.jude and st.joes I’m OC...I believe there are other areas open as well. Good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

75 Posts; 342 Profile Views

So, I just submitted my app and got a request to submit my video interview quicker than I anticipated! Was this the same for those who applied as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.