So 2015 Ace student and I will tell you
1. You first quarter bill, please understand that drexel outsourced their finis coal aid department so getting a straight answer is not the easiest. Also if you are forming your first quarter bill is around 16k because of all the fees and charges.
2. My class is about 200 students and I know not all but only half will make it.
3. You will have a full mandatory day of orientation about 4 days before you start, mine was a Thursday.
4. You will hear things you didn't hear like 95 is needed on your medmath test 1st quarter or they will withdraw you from the program.
5. Even past students at the orientation only one was working and passed his board. He was bio/neuro in his past degree.
6. Makes nurses will now be catered because a) they make more and b) a presentation for them was given
7. Emails are still going out about classes now being switched to online and what uniform we are supposed to wear.
8. You will feel rushed and thrown to the Wolves this is apparent in orientation. While they have many tutors and faculty if you need help, it's better to use a buddy.
9. Sites are random, so some are sent to bucks county, Westchester it's just really random
10. You will have clinical a at night and also on the weekends.