NAPNAP Student Scholarship! great opportunity for anyone looking for some money for books!!!
The Maryland Chesapeake Chapter of the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Associates and Practitioners (NAPNAP) annually awards a student scholarship for pediatric nurse practitioner students or family nurse practitioner students pursuing an emphasis in pediatrics. The scholarship is a $250 per school year and is directly paid to the recipient. The scholarship is given once per school year in the spring. Renewal is not ensured, but each student may reapply for reconsideration in the general applicant pool.
- 3.5 graduate or undergraduate GPA (Please include official graduate transcript).
- Current enrollment in a pediatric or family nurse practitioner program.
- An essay describing your future contributions to improving pediatric healthcare.
- One letter of recommendation from Nursing Faculty.
- Active membership in the MD Chesapeake Chapter of NAPNAP
Please complete the above requirements and send them to:
43071 Peters Court
Leesburg, VA 20176
Please include the following information with your application: name, date of birth, mailing address, email address, name of graduate program and estimated date of completion.
Deadline is April 20, 2016. The winner will be announced at out Spring Conference on May 5, 2016.