Help! I am so confused about which schools to apply for and which schools are the best. I currently go to Clark College in Vancouver, and am taking my pre-requisites for nursing. But I am almost done and will soon have to decide where to go next.
As of December I will be finished with my Pre-nursing AAS/MRP and I do not know if I should continue at Clark's nursing school or transfer to a 4 year program.
My major goal is to become a CRNA (nurse anesthetist) and will probably go to OHSU since it is local. And I also know that Portland Community College has the same OCNE curriculum that OHSU has, so I wonder of going there would be advantageous.
So in everyone's opinions, which direction is best:
1. Stay at Clark for AARN ---> Get BSN through WSUV ---> Get CRNA through OHSU
2. Transfer to PCC for AARN ---> Get BSN and CRNA through OHSU
3. Transfer straight into OHSU's BSN program ---> Get CRNA through OHSU
4. Transfer to Concordia's BSN program ---> Get CRNA through OHSU
5. Transfer to University of Portland's BSN program --->CRNA through OHSU
There are just SO many options and I feel lost in a sea of colleges.
Any input is greatly appreciated. Thank you.