I feel like UF is one of the last schools to let us know if we are in (but they also had the latest deadline from my list of schools). UF is the last school I am waiting on, and my #1 choice. Bah, this wait is so painful.
Any of you have a backup plan yet should the news not be so good come the end of the month? I will retake some pre-reqs and GRE, and reapply. Anything worth having is worth fighting for, right?