sorry to overwhelm you with another question, but I am also on the same boat. However I keep following up and they keep telling me that they are not interviewing anyone for july. I know you mentioned that you waited a couple of weeks before u got an interview. my question is do u think i should give up hope for july and even september? Ive been calling since late feb and i just dont know how much longer i can hold off for ( not that im getting jobs left and right) but my first choice is NYU and i would hate to take something else along the way if I might have an opportunity there. so should I keep calling even though they say july is out of the picture?
sorry im all over the place just not sure of what to do, any advice would help...thanx!