Jump to content

NCLEX RN 2019

NCLEX   (2,071 Views 9 Comments)
by nurseash1234 nurseash1234 (Member)

452 Visitors; 15 Posts

advertisement

Hey everyone! I took my NCLEX-RN January 22nd, 2019. I made a Youtube video to document my experience. I talk about what I used to study, and also tips on what I wish I would've known before I took it. Check it out! Best of luck with your studies! 

 

 

Edited by nurseash1234
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

427 Visitors; 20 Posts

Loved your video!!! I just received my pass as well so I was tearing up with you!!! Congratulations!!!! Nurse Ash!!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

155 Visitors; 5 Posts

On 1/28/2019 at 10:20 AM, nurseash1234 said:

Hey everyone! I took my NCLEX-RN January 22nd, 2019. I made a Youtube video to document my experience. I talk about what I used to study, and also tips on what I wish I would've known before I took it. Check it out! Best of luck with your studies! 

 

 

Hi, Congratulations for passing the NCLEX.. 😊

 Woul it be okay if I will ask for your review notes? Or anything you have that I can Use.. It would be a great help.. Youcan send to my email at cherrygloba102@gmail.com... Thank you so much.. 😊

On 1/28/2019 at 10:20 AM, nurseash1234 said:

Hey everyone! I took my NCLEX-RN January 22nd, 2019. I made a Youtube video to document my experience. I talk about what I used to study, and also tips on what I wish I would've known before I took it. Check it out! Best of luck with your studies! 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

452 Visitors; 15 Posts

On 1/27/2019 at 10:01 PM, KiaaKoleeRN said:

Loved your video!!! I just received my pass as well so I was tearing up with you!!! Congratulations!!!! Nurse Ash!!!! 

OMG CONGRATS RN! 🙂 How exciting! I wish you the best with your new career! Thank you for taking the time to watch! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

452 Visitors; 15 Posts

23 hours ago, CherryUSRN2019 said:

Hi, Congratulations for passing the NCLEX.. 😊

 Woul it be okay if I will ask for your review notes? Or anything you have that I can Use.. It would be a great help.. Youcan send to my email at cherrygloba102@gmail.com... Thank you so much.. 😊

 

Thank you! It's almost 200 pages of notes. I don't know how it would be possible to get those to you. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

155 Visitors; 5 Posts

56 minutes ago, nurseash1234 said:

Thank you! It's almost 200 pages of notes. I don't know how it would be possible to get those to you. :(

Or do you still have your Uworld account? If you dont mind I will buy it for less. Because I cant afford  the whole amount. 😬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
advertisement

155 Visitors; 5 Posts

Maybe you can share your notes via google drive? 🙂 I'm not sure too. 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tanya167 has <1 years experience.

840 Visitors; 28 Posts

Congratulations!... Loved you keeping everyone up to date with your process.  I just finished an LPN program and now I will be starting to study for my nclex.  God bless you for going all the way.  I will see.  I am 50 years old.  Went back to school obviously later in life.  Trying to prove something to myself I guess and show my children that education is so important.  Well, enough about that.... So happy for you!!!!  I was crying when you got emotional.  That is awesome...!!!!  Wish you the best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

452 Visitors; 15 Posts

On 1/31/2019 at 2:54 PM, Tanya167 said:

Congratulations!... Loved you keeping everyone up to date with your process.  I just finished an LPN program and now I will be starting to study for my nclex.  God bless you for going all the way.  I will see.  I am 50 years old.  Went back to school obviously later in life.  Trying to prove something to myself I guess and show my children that education is so important.  Well, enough about that.... So happy for you!!!!  I was crying when you got emotional.  That is awesome...!!!!  Wish you the best.

omg! yay! Congratulations on finishing your program! Your kids are definitely going to remember you perseverance and determination more than you'll ever know! I'm not sure if anyone has told you recently, but I'm proud of you! I know finishing school later in life isn't easy especially with children..don't even mention trying to work. Congrats! And thank you so much! Keep me posted on your success! Also, thank you for watching! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×