MTSA 2022

Posted
by hcurry9 Member

Hi there! Anyone applying to MTSA this application cycle? Also has anyone looked at the application yet? It hasn't shown up on nursing CAS but I thought the application was supposed to be open by now. 

WeepJangler

Specializes in ICU. Has 5 years experience. 3 Posts

Hello! I applied for the 2022 start date. When you go to nursing cas to login there is some text to the left that has a link to “next years” applications. 

Gassynurse123, ASN, BSN

Specializes in CVICU, SICU. Has 4 years experience. 20 Posts

Applied as well! Good luck

hcurry9

33 Posts

Thank you so much! Where are you supposed to put your contact for your letters of recommendation and your personal letter? On the application it has four boxes for the different parts and I didn’t see an area for them. Thanks and good luck to you! 

Gassynurse123, ASN, BSN

Specializes in CVICU, SICU. Has 4 years experience. 20 Posts

2 hours ago, hcurry9 said:

Thank you so much! Where are you supposed to put your contact for your letters of recommendation and your personal letter? On the application it has four boxes for the different parts and I didn’t see an area for them. Thanks and good luck to you! 

References have their own tab. The personal letter has 4 different Dropbox’s ya under the documents section. Just use one of them. They have a lot extra slots 

Edited by Gassynurse123

tskelton7577, BSN

Specializes in CVICU. Has 3 years experience. 28 Posts

Does anyone know how many they admit into the cohort? 

Gassynurse123, ASN, BSN

Specializes in CVICU, SICU. Has 4 years experience. 20 Posts

11 hours ago, tskelton7577 said:

Does anyone know how many they admit into the cohort? 

I believe somewhere around 70

nurse1710

20 Posts

Hi there! I submitted my application several months ago and am hopeful I’ll be selected to interview for the dates later this month. Has anyone received an invitation to interview? If so, how did the invite come?

 

How is everyone preparing for the interview?

julilara

Specializes in Coronary ICU. Has 4 years experience. 25 Posts

3 hours ago, nurse1710 said:

Hi there! I submitted my application several months ago and am hopeful I’ll be selected to interview for the dates later this month. Has anyone received an invitation to interview? If so, how did the invite come?

 

How is everyone preparing for the interview?

I’m hopeful for an interview invitation as well! The admissions coordinator told me they were reviewing the applications on Tuesday and they’d let us know in the next few days! 

Elle Ryan

2 Posts

Has anyone not heard back yet? I haven’t 

kdaileyrn, ADN, BSN

Specializes in Cardiopulmonary ICU. Has 3 years experience. 42 Posts

I got an email this morning from them inviting me to interview.

JeyA, MSN

Specializes in Critical care, CPAN,CCRN-CMC. Has 8 years experience. 17 Posts

Me too. Does anyone know how the 15mins interview going to be?