UTMB Summer 2022

Posted
by a.b.d a.b.d (New) New Pre-Student

Hello! I saw that there wasn't a forum for UTMB Summer 2022 so I figured might as well just create one so we can all share our experiences and keep up to date with program admissions! I submitted my application five days ago and was just verified today! if anyone has any questions, I'll be more than glad to help!

How did you send your official TEAS score report over? I’m having issues with it on the ATI website. 

1 hour ago, samy423 said:

How did you send your official TEAS score report over? I’m having issues with it on the ATI website. 

Under the "my results" tab, click on send my transcript on the bottom left and the name is going to be written this way "UTMB U of TX Medical Branch" I had trouble finding it but this should help. But I'm not sure of the website is having trou le right now because I sent it over a week ago

 

Hi guys! Thanks to whoever made this form! I submitted my application a few weeks ago and I'm already sooo anxious to hear back even though the deadline still hasn't passed yet. Anyone have a good estimate on when we should expect to hear back? My backup plan is to register for classes next Spring that I might retake in order to boost my GPA if I ever have to re-apply and the sooner I could hear back on a decision the better!

Edited by sami20

5 hours ago, sami20 said:

Hi guys! Thanks to whoever made this form! I submitted my application a few weeks ago and I'm already sooo anxious to hear back even though the deadline still hasn't passed yet. Anyone have a good estimate on when we should expect to hear back? My backup plan is to register for classes next Spring that I might retake in order to boost my GPA if I ever have to re-apply and the sooner I could hear back on a decision the better!

I'm glad we can help each other! So from what I've seen on other posts is that we are expected to hear back in 10-12 weeks from the deadline day. So, I'm thinking that it is going to be around the beginning of February of 2022

Am glad this forum exists. I applied to UTMB Summer 2022 and hoping it goes well. Wishing everyone the best as we wait to hear back.

I'm kind of curious. Do any of you include a resume with your application? Since it's not required. I don't really have any healthcare work or volunteer experience.

Yes, I included a resume as I did not want to leave anything to chance. Who knows, it may not matter.

On 11/26/2021 at 5:49 PM, Geje said:

Yes, I included a resume as I did not want to leave anything to chance. Who knows, it may not matter.

Do you mind sharing your GPA/TEAS score?

Do you have any work/volunteer experience in healthcare?