I'm in a bind and need help deciding what to do. So, I have my BA and I'm looking to do an accelerated BSN program I have been accepted into a program that starts fall 19 and is out of state but there's another program that is in the state (1 hr from my house) that is currently accepting applications. Here are the details for both schools.
-Accepted (met all prereqs)
-Out of state
-12 months (August '19- August '20)
-Need to apply by Jul 15th
-Missing 2 prereqs ( just now enrolled for summer)
-Need to take the Teas ( would be my first time )
- Around 15k tuition
-Starts Oct '19-December '20
-Highly competitive so not sure I will get in and won't know until late September- early October.