I haven't been offered a job yet because I haven't interviewed. My position is being mediated through the Nurse Educator in the ED. They said I would either be able to transfer ASAP or after 6 months which is the hospital's policy. The former being very very unlikely. The Nurse educator said they would talk to the Manager. Waiting to hear back. I also don't want to waste the resources of the floor I am currently on and then transfer after 6 months. If it is possible to transfer ASAP, I would hate to think I can be terminated.
I think the best option will be to learn as much as I can for a year and then transfer.