Jump to content

OHSU BSN Waitlist 2020

School Programs   (305 Views | 18 Replies)

59 Profile Views; 20 Posts

Hey guys! I am wanting to start a thread where we can semi keep track of the waitlist for OHSU's BSN program. I am currently on Monmouth's waitlist as "highly likely", what about yourself?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24 Posts; 157 Profile Views

I would of thought we would of heard back by now. The wait is killing me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 Posts; 59 Profile Views

9 minutes ago, Av930 said:

I would of thought we would of heard back by now. The wait is killing me. 

Tell me about it! I check this page everyday  I have a Scholarship from work that I need to have an admission by July 17 or I lose it  I really thought we’d hear back by the 25-29

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24 Posts; 157 Profile Views

1 hour ago, Yesica said:

Tell me about it! I check this page everyday  I have a Scholarship from work that I need to have an admission by July 17 or I lose it  I really thought we’d hear back by the 25-29

CONGRATS on the scholarship! I thought so too. I just really want to know already if I’m in or not. We’ve been waiting so long. Even Portland found out already and they got waitlisted a few weeks after we found out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 Posts; 59 Profile Views

I know I’m excited for the free money but I’d hate to loose it! I just hope if we get accepted it’s not last minute😔 I keep looking at previous post and it seems like Friday’s are the days that people hear back. So here I am getting excited every Friday! Sending good vibes both our ways that we hear back! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jennylynn25 has 8 years experience as a CNA and specializes in Mental Health.

21 Posts; 564 Profile Views

Hi Av930 and Yesica,

I am not on the waitlist for OHSU, but an "alternate" for 3 community college programs and feel your pain.... The wait is killing me,too. I had applied to OHSU Monmouth but didn't get an interview. OHSU is still working through their alternate lists, then? Good luck to you both, hope you get a spot 🙂 ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 Posts; 59 Profile Views

Come join our pitty party of second best option😂 we meet everyday on this page and reread threads looking for a bit of hope for acceptance! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24 Posts; 157 Profile Views

6 hours ago, Jennylynn25 said:

Hi Av930 and Yesica,

I am not on the waitlist for OHSU, but an "alternate" for 3 community college programs and feel your pain.... The wait is killing me,too. I had applied to OHSU Monmouth but didn't get an interview. OHSU is still working through their alternate lists, then? Good luck to you both, hope you get a spot 🙂 ! 

Hi! You are welcome to join! That’s amazing you have 3 different opportunities. What colleges are you waiting to hear back from?

I applied to chemeketa but didn’t do so well on the test. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24 Posts; 157 Profile Views

3 hours ago, Yesica said:

Come join our pitty party of second best option😂 we meet everyday on this page and reread threads looking for a bit of hope for acceptance! 

It’s Friday!! Hopefully we hear something today!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 Posts; 59 Profile Views

4 hours ago, Av930 said:

It’s Friday!! Hopefully we hear something today!

Yes it is! I get a little excited/nervous every Friday hoping today will be the day! Keeping my fingers crossed till 6pm! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jennylynn25 has 8 years experience as a CNA and specializes in Mental Health.

21 Posts; 564 Profile Views

LOL Yesica that comment made my day! Thank you for letting me join in😂 I am waitlisted at Clackamas, Linn Benton, and PCC (2nd year applying to programs). Stay positve, it isn't over yet haha. Does OHSU program start mid September? Also, Yesica you could touch base with  HR at your work about giving you an extension to accept the Scholarship, if you explain your situation they might give some extra time :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24 Posts; 157 Profile Views

On 5/24/2020 at 8:16 AM, Yesica said:

Hey guys! I am wanting to start a thread where we can semi keep track of the waitlist for OHSU's BSN program. I am currently on Monmouth's waitlist as "highly likely", what about yourself?

I’m thinking of calling to check on the status of when they should be calling alternates. Who did you contact?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.