Jump to content

IONA

Posted
Bella231 Bella231 (New) New

Hi did anyone attend IONA's ABSN program? I'm looking to attend this FALL 2020. Thanks!

Hi! Did you start the program yet? I'm thinking to apply for Fall 2021.

On 2/8/2021 at 2:46 AM, nadia96 said:

Hi! Did you start the program yet? I'm thinking to apply for Fall 2021.

Did you apply? I did and waiting on response if they are accepting 

7 hours ago, Nikkit917 said:

Did you apply? I did and waiting on response if they are accepting 

Yep I applied early February and still waiting on a response. I remember they said they'd let us know like end of March.

2 hours ago, nadia96 said:

Yep I applied early February and still waiting on a response. I remember they said they'd let us know like end of March.

Did you apply as a transfer, with another bachelors or did you have your associates?

14 hours ago, Nikkit917 said:

Did you apply as a transfer, with another bachelors or did you have your associates?

Yep I applied as a transfer, as I have my bachelors degree