Moving from Canada to the united states

  1. I am wanting to move from calgary(canada) to somewhere rural in California as a nurse. I am licensed in Alberta as a Licensed practical nurse. If I applied for a nursing job in rural California would employers help me with the green card process ?? And what is the process like with transferring your license to California state
  2. Visit Carolynhle profile page

    About Carolynhle

    Joined: Jan '18; Posts: 1
    Specialty: 1 year(s) of experience


  3. by   Silverdragon102
    LPN does not meet employment requirements for work or immigrant visa