EN's working overseas

  1. I am currently studying the new EN course which goes for 15 months, at the end i will be able to do more then then standard EN like administer IV's with the guidance of an RN of course. I was wondering if anyone knew if this was universal and if i can work in England or even Norway?

    any information would be great
  2. Visit MarkRob profile page

    About MarkRob

    Joined: Mar '17; Posts: 2


  3. by   Silverdragon102
    Enrolled nurse will not be accepted in the UK. Just check out the NMC website for confirmation
  4. by   JustBeachyNurse
    ENs do not exist in most other countries. There are no ENs in the U.K. In US/Canada EN might be equivalent to LPN if all disciplines are covered (pharmacology, adult, geriatrics, maternity/obstetrics, pediatrics, mental health) however insufficient for a work visa