california license for foreign nurse

  1. Hi!
    i am a Philippine registered nurse. I graduated in 2006. Passed nclex in 2008 under california bon.
    im still in the philippines and i have a job offer in texas. I would like to ask Ca BON to submit my pass letter to other state so i can have an active license to endorse to texas bon.
    When i arrive to US hopefully by 2020 and acquire a SSN. Can i submit my ssn to california? Will they issue me a Ca license? Can i have 2 active license?

    thank you.
  2. Visit ms.piggy profile page

    About ms.piggy

    Joined: Nov '05; Posts: 49


  3. by   Silverdragon102
    As long as you meet requirements and pay fees then yes you can have 2 active licenses