Jump to content
2019 Nursing Salary Survey Read more... ×

to work in Maryland

Maryland   (1,887 Views 1 Comments)
by joun joun (New Member) New Member

1,469 Visitors; 46 Posts


Hi everyone,

I'm a foreign nurse,I would like to know how do you do to transfert your licensure from state to another state.For example,I got my licensure in the board of California and I would like to work in Maryland.I called the Board in Maryland and they told me that I didn't need to take the cgfns exam,just need to take the TSE exam(this is a spoken english exam),but after that what should I do to validate my current licensure in the Board of Maryland.Thank you very much to answer me because I checked on their website but I found nothing and I don't know the term to qualify these situation.so,if someone knows or understands what I 'm looking for,please answer me.bye!


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.