Jump to content

What type of US Visa should I choose?


I am currently applying for a Visascreen. There was a query that what type of visa should I consider? The choices were: TN, H1B, H1C or Permanent. I don't know what to choose. I have 6 months employment experience in a hospital. Can you please enlighten me regarding this matter. Thank you.

Silverdragon102, BSN

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC. Has 33 years experience.

Moved to the international forum

TN is not an option unless you are a Canadian or Mexican citizen. Most choose Permanent

caroladybelle, BSN, RN

Specializes in Oncology/Haemetology/HIV.

It depends on which one that you want/need.


Has 2 years experience.

It depends on case to case basis. If u are petition by a Hospital here in america. Some hospital will be on permanent visa especially if u r a nurse some are H1B..


Has 2 years experience.

Look or search in the internet bout USCIS. It gives information regarding VISAS.