Transfer CNA between states?

  1. Hi! I'm Amanda. Long story short, I plan to get a CNA in Colorado. When I decide to move back home to Washington, how can I use my CNA? Is there a way to transfer the certificate? Or do I have to take the exam again for Washington state?

    Any help would be appreciated.
  2. Visit amandambaker profile page

    About amandambaker

    Joined: Jan '13; Posts: 2


  3. by   TrueAtHart
    My Daughter did this recently from Arizona to Wa...She just went to the DOH online and downloaded all the documents filled them out and was send her Wa lic after the background check was done...Good Luck