swiching my MD lic to DC lic

  1. I have my lic with MD how can I apply for reciprocity to switch to DC
  2. Visit hafsa2009 profile page

    About hafsa2009

    Joined: Feb '12; Posts: 39; Likes: 5


  3. by   leenak
    Not sure this is the right place to ask. As far as I'm aware, DC and MD do not share reciprocity. You'd need to go to the board of nursing website for DC to figure out how to apply.
  4. by   Silverdragon102
    Moved to the DC state forum

    Suggest you read the BON website and see what is required for endorsing license
  5. by   hafsa2009
    thank you for the information
  6. by   hafsa2009
    thank you
  7. by   loveu123
    Call the dc board. They will give u a link to their application on their website to apply. U would also have to go to nursys website to have ur license verified and they would send it to the dc board. The instructions would be in the application. Im licensed in both states with md being my original state.