Jump to content

VT to NY license endorsement

Registration   (384 Views | 0 Replies)
by nurseron0226 nurseron0226 (New) New

316 Profile Views; 1 Post

Hi, I purchased the CVS for NY at CGFNS, in applying for license for NY do I have to fill up the nursform2 (certification of professional education) submit it to my school and they in turn will submit that to NY Education? Cause my agency was so insistent that I will have to do that. Since I was educated outside the US, the certification will be handled by the CVS? Am I right?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.