Jump to content



Hi, I am working on my CGFNS Visascreen. I would like to ask what are the other documents do I need to submit for "Request for License Verification"? Do I need to submit my TOR to each state that I am licensed to or just the form being provided by the CGFNS with all the details I need to fill out? Thank you!

And is anyone here know the fee on Connecticut for such request? I emailed them but no response yet!

Hope you can answer my inquiries! Please do comment if you have idea! Thank you!