Jump to content

Visa Screen Academic Records Form


Is there a specific person at the school that needs to fill it out? Or can it be any administrator??

Thank you!


Specializes in intensive care, recovery, anesthetics. Has 17 years experience.

Not that I'm aware off, administrator should be fine. They need to put the seal on it and send it directly to CGFNS.

I'll look into your other question.


Thank you very much again 5cats!

This topic is now closed to further replies.