Jump to content



Specializes in Oncology. Has 2 years experience.

So I'm thinking about applying to UCSF's MEPN program, but my undergraduate gpa was horrible. So I was thinking about taking the 10 units of graduate coursework option instead of getting another bachelors degree in order to be considered for their program. However, I can't find many options to take graduate degree coursework without actually being accepted into a graduate program. Does anyone know any colleges in the San Francisco Bay Area that offer that option? Yes, I am also going to apply to community college nursing programs also.