Jump to content
2019 Nursing Salary Survey Read more... ×

UCF traditional BSN 2019

Florida   (1,876 Views 24 Comments)
by Farrah 34 Farrah 34 (Member)

22 Likes; 2,924 Visitors; 240 Posts

advertisement

You are reading page 2 of UCF traditional BSN 2019. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

22 Likes; 2,924 Visitors; 240 Posts

1 hour ago, wehavetogoback said:

I’ve been really nervous since I submitted my application even though it’s a smooth process 😂 This Friday will be 3 weeks since the deadline, almost halfway there!

3 weeks already? Wow time flies! W

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 Likes; 184 Visitors; 28 Posts

Still so long left to go I get so nervous thinking about it😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 Likes; 2,924 Visitors; 240 Posts

9 hours ago, Grangergirl304 said:

Still so long left to go I get so nervous thinking about it😅

Same here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 Likes; 2,924 Visitors; 240 Posts

Status changed to Eligible today. I’m super nervous 

hopefully we hear from them next week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 Like; 7 Visitors; 1 Post

Hey Everyone! 🙂 I’m a current UCF pre-nursing student and I’m also applying to the Traditional UCF Nursing Program for Fall 2019. I’m excited and nervous about decisions coming out soon! I noticed my application status has changed to “Elgible.” Hopefully we know something within the next 2 weeks! My stats are: 

Overall GPA: 3.96 

Science GPA: 4.0

Non-Science GPA: 4.0 

TEAS: 88.0 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 Likes; 2,924 Visitors; 240 Posts

1 hour ago, AJ_01 said:

Hey Everyone! 🙂 I’m a current UCF pre-nursing student and I’m also applying to the Traditional UCF Nursing Program for Fall 2019. I’m excited and nervous about decisions coming out soon! I noticed my application status has changed to “Elgible.” Hopefully we know something within the next 2 weeks! My stats are: 

Overall GPA: 3.96 

Science GPA: 4.0

Non-Science GPA: 4.0 

TEAS: 88.0 

Awesome stats 

I’m also super nervous. I’ve heard that most applicants are very competitive 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
advertisement

6 Likes; 30 Visitors; 6 Posts

Hey!

My status also changed to eligible, this is going by fast! I am worried because my TEAS is only 78. I’m just glad I get an opportunity to be considered. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 Likes; 2,924 Visitors; 240 Posts

12 minutes ago, wehavetogoback said:

Hey!

My status also changed to eligible, this is going by fast! I am worried because my TEAS is only 78. I’m just glad I get an opportunity to be considered. 😁

Hopefully we all will get accepted 😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 Likes; 184 Visitors; 28 Posts

Mine just got changed to eligible yay!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 Like; 6 Visitors; 1 Post

Hey everyone! Current UCF pre-nursing student, psych minor applied to the traditional program. Don't have any back ups so hopefully I didn't put all my eggs in one basket haha. Kinda late to this thread but in my defense I've been looking for the 2019 thread since January and just now found it. I want the decisions to come out alreadyyyyy. Hoping for this Friday possibly.  😅

Overall GPA: 4.0

Science GPA: 4.0

Non-Science GPA: 4.0 

TEAS: 93.3

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 Likes; 2,924 Visitors; 240 Posts

5 hours ago, malenurse988 said:

Hey everyone! Current UCF pre-nursing student, psych minor applied to the traditional program. Don't have any back ups so hopefully I didn't put all my eggs in one basket haha. Kinda late to this thread but in my defense I've been looking for the 2019 thread since January and just now found it. I want the decisions to come out alreadyyyyy. Hoping for this Friday possibly.  😅

Overall GPA: 4.0

Science GPA: 4.0

Non-Science GPA: 4.0 

TEAS: 93.3

 

Awesome stats👍

My anxiety level is through the roof now🤦🏻‍♀️ Hopefully we hear by this Friday 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 Likes; 184 Visitors; 28 Posts

10 hours ago, malenurse988 said:

Hey everyone! Current UCF pre-nursing student, psych minor applied to the traditional program. Don't have any back ups so hopefully I didn't put all my eggs in one basket haha. Kinda late to this thread but in my defense I've been looking for the 2019 thread since January and just now found it. I want the decisions to come out alreadyyyyy. Hoping for this Friday possibly.  😅

Overall GPA: 4.0

Science GPA: 4.0

Non-Science GPA: 4.0 

TEAS: 93.3

 

Wow that’s the highest teas score I’ve seen so far! Great job! I’m hoping for this Friday as well but I have a feeling it will probably be next week 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×