Jump to content

U.S. RN program, Foreign degree



I did my Nursing program in California, but my Associate Degree in Nursing was conferred by my previous foreign Bachelors degree. All of my prerequisite classes and all other supporting courses for the RN degree (Speech, Lifespan Psych, etc) are in my California transcript. There's actually only about 3 classes foreign language, music, Humanities that I needed from the foreign BS degree. So basically the Board wouldn't need any classes from my foreign transcript.

I previously did a detailed/course-by-course evaluation of my foreign BS degree from World Education Services (WES). For CA BRN transcript requirement, can I send my evaluated report (which includes a copy of the original transcript) from WES or am I required to send the transcript directly from the foreign University where I got my Bachelor's degree?

Thank You.

Edited by applered