There are so many posts on here I wasn't sure I had time to scroll through all them so NEW post.
I am leaving for my 1st travel assisgnment in July and have so many questions that I was hoping that someone could provide answers to some of them anyway.
1. Do you like the traveling?
2. Did significant other go with you? Was it easy to arrange w/agency?
3. Was the housing convenient to job site & located in safe area?
4. If you have a multi-state license, how did you maintain/establish new
proof of residence without obtaining a new license?
5. Did you have to get new tags/drivers license?
6. How do you file your taxes (1 state or 1 part time resident form)?
7. Is the housing allowance taxable?
8. Did you have any trouble with medical coverage/finding new MD?
9. Housing wise - is everything provided - appliances? linens? dishes?
10. If you drive your vehicle, do they provide travel reimbursement
immediately or does it take awhile to get it?
11. Did you receive you completion bonus in a timely manner?
I know this is a lot of questions
however am sure it is only the tip of an iceberg - I'm just a LITTLE OCD. If you could shed some light I would be most grateful.