Jump to content

Transferring RN license to TN from TX

I have moved to TN from TX, which both are part of the compact state license. The BON website is horrible to navigate through. I am trying to figure out if I just need to do a change of residency form or if I have to completely fill out an application for a TN license. Don't they have a transfer form just for compact license states?

You don't transfer your license, you apply for licensure by endorsement. When you receive your TN license, your TX license will become inactive as you can only hold one compact license with multi-state privileges.


By using the site you agree to our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies.