Hi everyone! Question on Licensure endorsement

  1. Hi everyone! I'm a foreign graduate nurse and I've recently been offered a job in Texas.. Unfortunately, I have already sent my NCLEX application for California a month ago (shortly before I got the offer from Texas). Is it true that if I got my license in California, I have to work there first before I can be endorsed to Texas? Since I haven't taken the test yet in Texas, is it possible for me to change my application from California to Texas.. Hope you can help me... I'm so confused... :smackingf
  2. Visit Sanchai profile page

    About Sanchai

    Joined: Dec '03; Posts: 43


  3. by   suzanne4
    If you have applied to Ca, then you will lose all of that money, if you change over to Texas at this point. You do not need to work in CA first. Be aware that if you go the route of Texas now, as a new applicant, you will need to go thru the CES process first.