Consortial Agreements

  1. Hello,
    I currently live in Wisconsin and I am considering moving south after I become an RN (after 16 months ) I was wondering are there any hospitals or programs in Texas that will pay for a student's nursing education under the stipulation that the student will work for that hospital X number of years after graduation? I think they call these consortial agreements, but I may be wrong.
    Thanks for your help.
  2. Visit pnurseuwm profile page

    About pnurseuwm

    Joined: Jul '03; Posts: 164; Likes: 8