Ok guys. I called TCU to get the lowdown on the interview process. This is what I learned:
1. Interviews will be from Jan 7 to 11th, 8a-6p
2. Report to room 107, the "living room" where there will be current students & refreshments
3. Our photo will be taken for our files
4. If we arrive early (or you can do this after your interview) a current student will tour you through classrooms, the human patient simulator lab, the library, etc.
5. When it's time to interview a student will escort you upstairs to the panel
6. There will be 3-4 consecutive panels operating, with 2-3 members on each panel
7. Interviews will last 30-45 minutes
8. Depending on your panel you may or may not be asked clinical questions. They suggest reviewing your CCRN material
9. After interviews you return to the living room and can leave if you like
Whew! That's all I know for now!