Jump to content


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

State of Vermont

International   (554 Views 1 Comments)
by juliuscesar1212 juliuscesar1212 (Member) Member

1,845 Profile Views; 32 Posts

I already passed Nclex-RN CA. and was issued the Visa Screen Certificate. I'm about to submit the graduates of international nursing schools international nurse nclex pass endorsement pass application. Can i submit instead the ICHP/CGFNS verification/validation of education and verification/validation of international registered nursing licensure in lieu of the Vermont Nursing Board verification of education and verification of international nursing licensure?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.