What is a Nurse Innovator?
If you create something for nurses to read, share, buy, or use …. You are a nurse innovator and we want to work with you.
If you are a nurse leader and would like to become an agent of change in your profession …. You are a nurse innovator and we want to work with you.
Our Nurse Innovator Program will help Nurse Innovators achieve exposure, growth and a wider audience.
Become A Nurse Innovator
Are you a blogger, writer, business owner, or thinking of starting your own business? If so, you already know how incredibly difficult it is to get in front of the right audience. Targeted exposure costs lots of money; getting in front of your audience takes time. allnurses.com has built the platform to give you the visibility, audience and opportunities for success.
“Without an audience, the best material goes unread.”
- Nurse Beth, Entrepreneur, Speaker
Hands down, allnurses.com is the largest nursing community in the World. It's a niche community of nurses, educators, students, and professionals.
allnurses.com is the place for Nurse Innovators of all levels of experience to ask questions, network, share ideas, resources, and strategies. It's the perfect place to help achieve your business goals.
OUR GOAL is to provide a variety of content generated from reputable sources like you. So, let's work together to elevate the nursing profession by providing a place where everyone can learn and share information.
We Can Help You Achieve Your Goals
We know YOUR GOAL is to build an audience and direct traffic to your site. One way to do this is through link building. Link Building is the process of acquiring links from other websites to your own. The more links you have, the more open your site is to traffic.
allnurses.com is offering all Nurse Innovators a link building opportunity. (Not available to regular members.)
You can do this by creating a following on allnurses.com. Build a persona where our readers will seek you out. In doing so, you will enjoy all the benefits of what allnurses.com has to offer...
- More nurses
- More students
- More readers
- More traffic
- MORE EXPOSURE!
Build An Online Persona
This opportunity allows you to provide valuable insight to our readers. The more content you create (topics, articles, comments) on allnurses.com, the more doors you open for building traffic to your site. By being active on allnurses.com, our loyal audience will value YOU and will want to hear what else you have to say.
Your website and social network links will be visible in your Profile, all your Articles, and Innovators Directory.
The more participants and followers you attract the more growth in TRAFFIC you will yield from your efforts.
More Followers = More Traffic
Criteria for Nurse Innovator Membership
To become an allnurses.com Nurse Innovator - nurse bloggers, webinar/podcast hosts, videographers, Vloggers, authors, etc. (innovators) must submit an application.
Nurse Innovators Agreement
As a Nurse Innovator, I agree:
- To FILL OUT my Profile 100%. This includes avatar, website and social links, credentials, promotional message, etc. Example: Melissa Mills (Innovator)
- To POST 1 unique article* or 5 quality topics in the first month. (The goal here is to help you get started.)
- To ENGAGE with the audience. (To increase your content readership and visibility.)
- To REFRAIN from embedding links to my website in posts that I create UNLESS it is helpful to the allnurses.com readership and has been approved.
- To PROVIDE a link back to allnurses.com from my site. (Quid Pro Quo)
- To ABIDE by the allnurses.com Terms of Service
- To STAY ACTIVE to keep my Nurse Innovators Membership.
* Articles get the most exposure - across different channels.
allnurses.com will agree to the following:
- AWARD each Innovator with their own Innovator Badge. This badge will identify you as an official allnurses.com Nurse Innovator.
- PROVIDE additional perks such as No Google Ads on pages.
- ALLOW Innovators to highlight their product/service(podcast, book, blogs, videos, service, etc.) in Profile.
- ALLOW Innovators to post original articles/topics. You may write about your product/service in the form of an Article. The only requirement that we ask is that it must be helpful to our audience. We recommend you Contact Us for further clarification.
- REMOVE inactive Innovators (3-month period). This will provide more exposure to active Innovators.
1 ) Register if not already a member.
2 ) Complete Your Profile. Complete your PROFILE information. Don't forget to add your website and social networks such as facebook, twitter, Pinterest, etc. Our readers will visit your profile to get to know YOU. Think of your Profile as your own personal advertisement.
3 ) Submit An Article. Articles must be unique to allnurses.com and not posted anywhere else prior to posting on allnurses.com. A well-written article generates the most link building opportunities.
4 ) Leave Comments On Topics Posted By Others. When you participate in others' topics, you encourage them to reciprocate. They visit your profile. They start following you. They start participating in your topics.
5 ) Participate In Our Nurse Innovators Hub.
The Nurse Innovators Hub is a place for Innovators to ask questions, network and share ideas, resources, and strategies with other innovative entrepreneurs. It is open to everyone who wants to learn and excel in the field.
Benefits for those who are just starting out:
- Get tips, suggestions, and ideas from seasoned Innovators
- Ask questions from experts
- Network and build new relationships
- Find a mentor
Benefits for the seasoned Innovator:
- Exposure on allnurses.com Facebook pages, social channels, Youtube, newsletters, and the allnurses.com Magazine
- Increased traffic to your blog, website, videos, podcasts, etc.
- Networking with other Innovators
- Relationship with the allnurses.com community
6 ) Submit The Application...
Well … what are you waiting for? We want to hear from you.
Edited by Joe V