NCLEX PN

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

So I am currently going on my 3rd week of waiting for my NCLEX PN results and so far nothing. The only thing that gave me the slightest bit of hope was when my drop down menu on my breeze account changed last week which included interim permit. Before that, it was not there. And also when I decide to apply again under the applications tab, it gives me an error:

"You are unable to proceed with this application at this time. This may be due to one of the following reasons:

1.A similar open application exists.

2.The license is cancelled.

3.The license is delinquent.

I took my NCLEX PN on November 19, 2018 and on the boards website, they are now processing NCLEX PN results from November 28...which means they are either finished processing from November 19th or are still processing it along with November 28..anyways, I think I failed already...The last 2 times I failed, I got my letter within 2 weeks or less..I tried calling breeze, the lady just gave me the number to the board since it was their matter and I called the board and nothing. You either get put on hold for forever or " due to a high volume of calls we cannot take your call right now "....no letter in the mail yet either..might as well get back to studying and saving up another $400 to pay for everything again...

Anyone in the same boat, please share your experiences..

took mine nov 29 I haven't receive my result too i tried pvt and got bad pop up then I Paid 150 thru breeze a day after my exam and i put retake PN nclex they got the money. till now i have no result yet.

cjman2424,

did u received the result yet?

not yet...I tried to apply to take exam again through breeze and it game me an error message as stated above...almost a month next week of waiting...ughh..

I took mine on 11/27/18 and still haven't heard anything either! I did check my breeze account and on my drop menu changed and they added "vocational nurse initial application for licensure" but no "interim permit" for me. Why does California have to take so long? The wait is killing me.

At least you got that and that's a good sign... I still the permit option......

At least you got that and that's a good sign... I still the permit option......

I'm sure you passed! The permit option must be a good sign since you didn't have it before. Let us know if you receive a letter that might give me a sign when I will get mine since I took it a week after you. Good luck

I hope I passed lol..having the initial licensure application is almost a guarantee pass so you most likely passed..but thanks. I called the board and after 1 hour and 25 minutes being on hold, the lady said, " oh we do not mail out the letters, pearson does.." im like ****....and she forwarded my info to the scores department or whatever she said and told me to wait...Goodluck too.

Do you get that same error message above as well when you apply to re-take the exam under the applications tab?..

what? how can they not mail out the results I thought it was only the boards that could mail them out to those who took the exam! that is so weird she said that. I actually don't have the retake option but I never had it in the first place.

I know. You passed for sure. If you have that initial application for licensure and are able to pay the $150, you most likely passed. I don't have that option yet... lol but when you go under applications and select your board and application type, does it give you the same error as above ??..

Just did it! Yes it gives me the exact same error message

+ Add a Comment