B in human physiology

Nursing Students Pre-Nursing

Published

I am planning to apply to nursing school and I wanted to know my odds of getting into nursing school with a B in human physiology. I got an A in Human Anatomy last semester.

As the semester is going right now, I think I am probably going to end up with a B in Human Physiology. I am very close to an A in the class but I really think I am going to end up with a B. I would have to get 90s in my last lecture exam and lab, so I am not getting my hopes up.

I still have to take Microbiology next semester...

I got a B in A&P 1 and failed A&P 2. I retook A&P 2, passed with a B, and was just accepted into nursing school. One lower grade isn't necessarily the end of your chances.

I got a B in Anatomy & a B in physiology & got into my nursing program. Try to keep your science GPA up & as competitive as possible & definitely talk to advising. "Nurse Lexi" on YouTube has great videos for nursing students/pre-nursing that I find help, check it out.

Bruh. That is fine. You would want a 3.5 GPA with more A's if you're going towards an advanced degree like NP.

+ Add a Comment