Liquid Agents VS Medical Solutions

Specialties Travel

Published

Specializes in Med-Surg.

Hey fellow travelers!

I'm so glad we have a community here to share things like this.

Has anyone ever worked at Emanuel Medical Center in Turlock, CA?

I visited the floor I will be on yesterday and it was a typical medsurg oncology tele floor. 12 hour shifts. I have NOT signed the contract yet.

Im also working with Medical Solutions who has not locked down anything for me yet but was able to listen to my needs and is still actively working on something for me.

I believe some of the contracts medical solutions has are 8 hours and I prefer 8s to 12s. I am looking to start mid-December. Liquid Agents' pay breakdown is very confusing. This makes me weary toeven travel with them. However, they have been very quick with making something materialize in a short period. If I take Turlock,I will be there for 13-20 weeks doing 12s.

Medical Solutions pay break down is clear easy and makes more sense

My question is should I wait and see what Medical Solutions can do? Or go ahead and sign with liquid agents?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Recruiter here. Since you are wanting a mid December start I would explore your options to ensure that you are finding an assignment that you will be successful in. However, one note of caution is during the holiday season it can be very difficult to secure a contract unless you are open. Make a list of Pros/Cons of each agency to help you decide which one is offering more to you or go based off your relationship with the individual recruiter. I would talk to Liquid and ask them to clarify the pay package and see if they could elaborate it more for you.

Or you can use PanTravelers calculator to compare the two offers more directly.

Specializes in Med-Surg.

Thanks, yo you both! I think I might go with Liquid Agents

+ Add a Comment