Los Angeles Southwest College Spring 2019

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Specializes in CNA to RN.

I applied to southwest ADN program who else applied ..... I already got my letter back verifying my pre req's from the nursing counselor and turned in application part 2. Waiting for a teas invite has anyone heard back from the nursing department after submitting part 2?

I just got the TEAS invite for 10/31 they sent it via school email. What book are you using to study for the TEAS

I took the TEAS on 10/31 as well, just waiting to hear back now. I got accepted to Santa Monica College already and I've read some negative comments about LASC so i'm not sure which program to pick if I get accepted.

Hello everyone, check your email. They sent notifications out today.

Specializes in CNA to RN.

I didn't get an email

got my acceptance email today!!!

has anyone else received an acceptance email? Let's exchange emails or numbers! :)

I received my acceptance email yesterday. soo excited

Make sure you guys call and verify they received your email confirming your spot. They were having technical difficulties with the email earlier. I had to send mine to another email address to Aracely

Hi, I did too! Sure let's exchange at share thoughts : )

Hey all I’m interested in applying for the program for 2020 any pointers

On 11/7/2018 at 4:30 PM, robluz43 said:

Hello everyone, check your email. They sent notifications out today.

Hello, I'm waiting a response for Fall 2020. Was the email sent to the @student.laccd.edu email or sent to your personal email? I'm asking because:

I have a problem with the outlook student portal email the Los Angeles schools are suppose to respond to? I set up my email with the format [email protected] and tested it by sending an email from my gmail account. Every time I send myself an email the email disappears or deletes. I'm concerned because LAHC, LASC, and LACC are all suppose to respond via the outlook student email but I feel like If I'm not getting emails now I won't get any emails when they begin to send out responses.

On 11/8/2018 at 10:06 AM, ddior said:

I received my acceptance email yesterday. soo excited

Hello, I'm waiting a response for Fall 2020. Is the email to the @student.laccd.edu email or your personal email? I'm asking because:

I have a problem with the outlook student portal email the Los Angeles schools are suppose to respond to? I set up my email with the format [email protected] and tested it by sending an email from my gmail account. Every time I send myself an email the email disappears or deletes. I'm concerned because LAHC, LASC, and LACC are all suppose to respond via the outlook student email but I feel like If I'm not getting emails now I won't get any emails when they begin to send out responses.

On 11/7/2018 at 7:37 PM, vaaleriedenise said:

has anyone else received an acceptance email? Let's exchange emails or numbers! ?

Hello, I'm waiting a response for Fall 2020. Is the email to the @student.laccd.edu email or your personal email? I'm asking because:

+ Add a Comment