Houston Winter 2019 Nurse Residency Programs

U.S.A. Texas

Published

Just wanted to provide a place for updates for the December grads for nurse residency programs in Houston! Coming from out of state I definitely don't want to miss anything! So far I've applied to Methodist and Harris Health. Still waiting for Memorial's, Chi St. Luke's, and HCA's to open. Does anyone have suggestions of other places to apply? Looking for adult critical care or intermediate positions.

Mine was 9:15

Really!? I wish we all had time to talk to each other lol Never mind about what pay they offered you. Recently got off the phone with HR. She said she accidentally quoted me the wrong pay lol Got it cleared up! What unit did you get offered?

Oh my, I'm glad you got it cleared up. I chose urology.

did anyone heard anything from harris health yet ?

I've just received a phone call from Harris Health to schedule my interview appointment.

did anyone heard anything from harris health yet ?

I've just received a phone call from Harris Health to schedule my interview appointment.

Did anyone get any offers from st.lukes sugarland

Just a heads up harris health has started calling

Anyone hear from st.lukes

Got an email to interview with Harris Health but when I called to schedule, the recruiter told me they were all booked up and had no more times available, did this happen to anyone else? A bit confused

That is crazy. I interviewed with them Monday but I've never heard of something like that happening before. I think this week Monday was the only big interview day they had

Has harris health started giving out offers

Do you know what they are supposed to notify us by?

+ Add a Comment