Private Duty in California for RN

Specialties Home Health

Published

Can anyone give me a list of agencies in California that hire registered nurses? I am looking for one on one patient shift care. Thank you.

Most agencies will hire an RN to do shift care, but you might have to be willing to accept LVN level pay because RN level cases are few and far between. Not all agencies are willing to pay an RN more. Call the agencies in your area and ask. You might want to start with your local Maxim office.

I worked for Maxim, they do more pediatric care and I don't want to do that.

It seems pediatric home care cases outnumber adult cases across the board in most areas.

Specializes in Complex pedi to LTC/SA & now a manager.

Adult shift cases for nurses are extremely rare with the few usually being ageing out pediatrics (age 21+), total care that exceeds CHHA level, or trach/trach/vent dependent with a community care waiver.

Most adult home cases are skilled visits and/or supervision of CHHA.

The shift cases are usually pediatrics

Adult shift cases for nurses are extremely rare with the few usually being ageing out pediatrics (age 21+), total care that exceeds CHHA level, or trach/trach/vent dependent with a community care waiver.

Most adult home cases are skilled visits and/or supervision of CHHA.

The shift cases are usually pediatrics

I am switching my interests to psych nursing. It just seems hard going from home health to psych nurse.

It seems pediatric home care cases outnumber adult cases across the board in most areas.

So true!

+ Add a Comment