dayton ohio...

Nurses Recovery

Published

I have been looking for a job for nearly a year.. I am so exhausted from the rejection and this whole "process."

These drug tests are all clean and mean nothing, nothing I am doing is counting towards my probation. One of our major hospitals closed as well. I was told that our two hospital systems never hire anyone with consent agreements.

I am looking in all the right places rehab hospitals, mental health, dialysis, plasma..

The nursing homes won't tough me with a six month narcotic restriction.

I am so sad.

LindsayRNL

22 Posts

Hi.

I understand your frustration with being in compliance but getting no credit for it. I'm sorry it has taken so long for you. Stay hopeful, something will come along.

Apply to the hospitals anyway. Through the grapevine, I heard the same about a particular hospital system not being friendly towards contract nurses but that was not true. Reach out to your case manager and inquire about job locations or company names that have hired nurses in your position. Try looking at surgery centers and case management positions as well. Continue looking in dialysis or even take a PCT position in dialysis to learn the machines and speak with the manager about RN/LPN opportunities. It seems like dialysis is always constantly short somewhere. The 2 big players across the country are Fresenius and Davita.

Good luck!

+ Add a Comment