Double digits!!

Nurses Recovery

Published

99 days to go on a five year gig! The end is in site. For those hanging on by a thread, don't let go. Ready for my freedom from monitoring. What has helped me get through this is just doing it. Trying not to be negative about it. I think I'm going to do 90 in 90 my last 90 days just to make it go quicker and what a way to finish it out. The same way I started only it is with a clear head and a certainty in where it will lead. The blessing I have received is life is no longer a struggle. The promises are real. I'm on the downhill slide!

Congrats!!! 11 months here.

Specializes in Med/Surg, Women's Health, LTC.

Congratulations. So happy for you. I'm happy you have started the downhill ride!

Specializes in ER, ICU/CCU, Open Heart OR Recovery, Etc.

Excellent!!!! This is so good to hear! Congratulations!

Specializes in Travel, Home Health, Med-Surg.

I am very happy for you, congrats!!

Congrats! In an earlier thread you spoke about things you did so you only were out of work for only 2 weeks. What were those things?

I don't understand the question.

In an earlier post you had, you had stated that you did some things so you were only out of work a couple weeks. Did you start self drug test or start seeing a drug and alcohol counselor? I will see if I can find your original post. Thought it was you.

Here it is

: I luckily interviewed 2 weeks after getting busted, in the interview I told them of my impending monitoring and the requirements, and was hired before peer assistance agreement was signed. Went to work 2 weeks later. I did a lot of things to expedite getting to go back to work so fast

I got busted Thursday, called TPAPN Friday and started treatment Monday. Told boss at second job the next week and was released to work at 2 weeks.

+ Add a Comment